Prepare a true gift for your guests this holiday season! 🎁 A rich and decadent way to complete your party meal, this Protein-Packed Pumpkin Pie Parfait contains carotenoid-rich pumpkin and healthy fats from coconut whipped cream that will assist your body to absorb all of the pumpkin’s nutrients. Blood-sugar stabilizing cinnamon and other warm spices make this a splendid way to end the evening! 🎄
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut cream from canned coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bars, crushed
Stevia or Bulletproof sweetener of choice, to taste
- Open can of coconut milk without shaking or incorporating, scoop cream layer (on top) into a small bowl.
- Make pumpkin mousse by combining pumpkin puree, sweetener, 2 tbsp. coconut cream and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip until smooth and silky. If the mixture is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp. of liquid from the bottom of the coconut cream can.
- Lightly press a layer of crushed Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bars into the base of each dessert cup (ramekin, parfait cup, 4 oz. mason jars all work well).
- Scoop or pipe 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie mousse on top of the crumb base.
- Layer 1 tbsp. coconut cream on top of the mousse layer.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 once more, and top with a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bar crumbs.
#gethackd #hackdfitness #gethackd #crackthecode #smarterfasterfitness #biohacking #biohacker #health #wellness #fitness #fitfam #exercise #training #technology #nyc #bulletproof