I don't like to be 8 hours sitting on my desk working for other people's business. Yes I have to work for other people's projects because of the money, but I don't like to. So what I like to do is do the work of 8 to 9 daily hours in only 5 hours, left the work early and do whatever I want to do the rest of the day. How can you accomplish this?
1. Master several fields at one time, like algorithms, data structures, software architecture, etc.
2. You have to know how to analyze and attack a problem quickly.
3. Develop excellent bug hunting skills.
4. Take the complex stuff, so when you receive less complicated work, you'll be able to do it more quickly.
5. FOCUS. Work without distractions.
10X doesn't mean you can make a baby in one month, 10X means you can make ten times more impact with a single thing.
If you are in a room with other 9 developers, be sure you are the best of them. #10Xdeveloper